- What is Legionnaires’ Disease?
Legionella is a bacteria that can cause severe pneumonia resulting in Legionnaire’s Disease.
- What are the symptoms of Legionnaires’ Disease?
The symptoms are similar to a severe flu and can include the following:
- Shortness of Breath
- Muscle aches and pains
- Dry cough
- What is the incubation period?
From time of exposure to the time symptoms appear is 2 to 14 days.
- Where are the most common places to get Legionnaires’ Disease?
Legionella bacteria thrive in warm water and warm damp places such as:
- Hot Tubs
- Hotel Pools
- Cooling towers for air conditioning units
Click here to learn more.
- How is the Legionella bacteria spread?
It spreads through contaminated water vapor or mist and you do not have to be located immediately next to the source to be infected by the bacteria.
- What should you do if you think you have been infected by the bacteria?
Consult a medical provider immediately. There is a urine test that can be administered to determine if you have been infected by the bacteria.
- What can we do for you?
Provide you a free legal consultation to discuss your potential case. Provide you with quality legal representation.
- Why choose our firm?
Our firm is one of only a handful of law firms that has even tried a legionnaires disease case, and the only firm we are of aware of that has obtained a multimillion-dollar verdict for an individual victim. We have successfully settled cases for victims of Legionnaires’ disease nationwide. If we do not win your case, you don’t pay us a dime.